Friday, April 22, 2011

Where have the comfy baby blankets gone?

So I am the oldest child. My baby sister is almost a decade younger than me. I remember that when my sister was a baby, my mom had very comfy cotton blankets (not flannel). When I got pregnant, I looked desperately for these blankets, but I could only the flannel receiving blankets. On a rare occasion, I would find maybe one for $15 but no multi-packs. My husband's staff sent us a basket after Damon was born. In it were these thermal blankets made of a waffle-like material. These by far have been the best. They are a great size and swaddle wonderfully. For warmth, I also really like the velour blankets.
Gerber 2-Pack Thermal Blanket - Boy 2009
Carters Keep Me Close Blanket, Ecru
Carters Snuggle Me Boa Blanket, Green

No comments:

Post a Comment