Thursday, April 21, 2011

The First Years Night and Day Bottle Warmer System

The First Years Night and Day Bottle Warmer SystemMommy's Review- Many people told me not to buy this, but with my husband's bad eye sight and a townhouse with a kitchen 2 flights of stairs down, I had to give it a try. It has been great. The back has a cooler space that comes with its own ice pack which will hold 2 bottles (I use , Evenflo, and MAM bottles). The warmer works okay to get it to at least room temperature, and it does not take more than a minute or so. You just have to remember to take the lid off of the bottle. There were many complaints on this item, but I cannot figure out why unless they are not following instructions. I would definitely say this is worth it, especially if you live in a multi-level home.
Baby's Review- This item cuts my screaming time in half since Mommy and Daddy do not have to go to the kitchen to get and warm up my bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment