Sunday, May 20, 2012

UPDATED:Babee Tenda Feeding Table




UPDATE: I currently have the Babee Tenda Feeding Table. I have to say I LOVE IT!!!! It is very very easy to clean. It is a little large, approximately 2 ft x 2 ft. It is extremely secure, and Damon (now almost 4) is completely unable to flip it. This made me feel much more secure when my newer little one Ryan came home. Also, I was able to fit Ryan in this by about 2-3 months. He enjoyed it because he was in the middle of everything. There are also a lot of different attachments for a swing, bath, etc....though I will admit, much like vacuum cleaners, I do not use them. I strongly recommend this one! It is a great alternative to a high chair and multiple other baby seats.

Original Post: The Babee Tenda feeding table was a really interesting product to see. It is all hardwood and formica. I was invited to a baby safety seminar, and this was one of the products. It was significantly more expensive there than the link posted above. If you want a durable and safe item for your baby, this is it! It reclines; so, your baby can sleep in it. I did not get it for my first, but I do plan on getting it when I have more. I think it will be a great addition because it is nearly impossible to flip. The top is removable for cleaning. The only complaints I have heard is the price; which is now solved since amazon sells it for $200 cheaper than the independent vendors do. I highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment