Monday, April 18, 2011

Safety 1st Pegasus Playyard




Mommy's Review: This playyard is amazing. It is easy to set up and take apart. The storage keeps you organized; so, baby stuff is not everywhere. The mobile plays several different songs (though slightly annoying like most baby items, it gets the job done). It also has a light and vibrates the bed. There are star lights that go up the side as the music plays. The hamper is also the perfect size unless you do not do laundry for weeks. It also looks like real furniture, as opposed to the ones that have weird designs. The changing table is very sturdy. The sides are high to prevent rolling and is relatively large. It is the only one I have seen that anchors it in 3 different spots. One side has wheels that makes it easy to move. The bassinet lays flat, unlike other models I've seen which bow.Overall, I am very happy with this model after trying out several different ones. Definitely worth the splurge!

Baby's Review: I love this bassinet. It is so comfy. I love the mobile too. I watch the stars go up the side as the music lulls me to sleep. In fact, I love this mobile music so much, Mommy and Daddy have to put it in my room at night. I do not like having my diaper changed, but I do like this changing table since it does not tilt like my Grandma's....The shelves also mean Mommy and Daddy have everything there for me, which means less time fumbling while I am screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment