Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fisher Price Cradle Swing

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Cradle Swing
Mommy's Review- Okay, so I don't have this specific swing. I have the same thing, but it has a different theme. It's theme is jungle and tropical birds; however, I believe this theme has been discontinued. This is the one item that has allowed my husband and I to eat dinner in peace (since Damon has impeccable timing for crying when food is ready). It has many different speed settings. It also has a setting where the mobile and music will play while the swing stays stationary. I do prefer it to the other swing I listed, mainly because it will fit Damon a little bit longer; however, the seat is not as great for newborns. Overall, I do feel a swing is worth the purchase. This also has the features where it turns sideways to rock forwards and backwards. It also folds a little, which helps with space.
Baby's Review- For the most part, I love my swing. Though, sometimes I just want to be closer to Mommy and Daddy. I have not paid much attention to the mobile, but I do enjoy the music! Right now, I prefer swinging side to side. Maybe I'll try the other way soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment