Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bugaboo Cameleon

Bugaboo Cameleon All Black Special Edition Us
Bugaboo Cameleon Adapter for Graco Car Seat
Bugaboo Cameleon Tailored Fabric
Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller - Dark Grey Base - Blue Canvas

Mommy's Review- BEST STROLLER EVER! I did over 2 weeks worth of research on what stroller to get my son. We debated between the Orbit Travel System (another 500 more), Uppababy, Peg Perego, and many more. I went to see this in person, originally planning on buying the Bugaboo Bee. After I saw this, I WAS SOLD. The Cameleon has a bassinet piece as well as a normal seat (they do use the same frame though). The material comes off; so, it is washable. It pushes like a dream and will turn on a dime. It is not too heavy. The wheels are filled with foam; so, they do not go flat. The handle bars switch sides and adjust up and down. The suspension makes sure the baby does not feel anything. I have pushed this through grass with no problem, and Damon did not even stir. It protects well from the weather. The cover even zips off, and it makes a great makeshift changing table. You can get other colors for less than 100 dollars, making it easy to personalize for each child. There are many add-ons like cup holders and a pedal for an older child to stand on while you push baby. The one thing people complain about is that it folds in two pieces, but it does not bother me. I would suggest, however, getting the Graco or Max Cosi car seat adapter and car seat to make life a little easier earlier on. Also, people complain about the minimal space for storage. I did not find this to be a problem for a standard diaper bag. Bugaboo also sells one which goes on the handles. While researching, I read that someone's child was hit by a car in this stroller, and the child did not have a mark on them (a drunk driver had run off the road). If that does not help sell it for safety, I do not know what will. Well worth the money. This stroller will last forever!
Baby's Review- Do Not Disturb! Sleeping while Mommy pushes me around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment