Thursday, April 21, 2011

Swaddleme Blankets....Worth it or Waste?

Swaddleme blankets make swaddling very easy, but are they worth the price? I would have to say yes. Though it becomes easy to swaddle after doing it multiple times, this blanket offers another perk. Several times in the middle of the night, I awoke to Damon crying. When I went in, I found him with his blanket wide open. He had managed to completely open his swaddle. He could not do this with these blankets. Moreover, getting his hands out does not mean the whole thing falls apart. I would order up a size though. Babies grow quickly, and these blankets are not heavy. On a cold night, we double swaddled with this blanket over a regular one. Another perk is that there is an opening in the back for safety belts to go through. Overall, these blankets are worth it, but do not bother with getting more than a couple, especially since your baby will only use it for the first few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment