Friday, April 22, 2011

Belly Bandit

Nude Original Belly Bandit - MediumLimited Edition Kourtney Kardashian Belly Bandit - Size M
Belly Bandit Couture, Nude/Plaid, Medium
Belly Bandit Couture, Black/Pink Hearts, Medium

Mommy's Review- Okay Moms. No one likes the post-pregnancy belly. This is your solution. This not only lends support for those that had C-sections, but it helps flatten your tummy. I used it for the first two weeks after I had the baby. I noticed immediate results. On the first day, I could hardly close it. By a week, it closed with no problem, and I almost had to drop a size. It also goes okay under your clothes, and it is not that noticeable. I got the original one, but they make ones with cute designs as well. As for comfort, it is pretty comfortable. It just gets a little hot after wearing it all day. It also just helps you feel better about yourself since your deflated tummy is not poking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment