Monday, April 18, 2011

Pollywog Pond Frog Musical Mobile

Frog Baby Musical Mobile for DK Leigh Pollywog Pond~NEW

Mommy's Reviews: This mobile is adorable and matches the bedding perfectly. For that, it is worth the purchase. However, do not purchase this item for function if your child likes music to fall asleep. You will have to get up and crank it 4-8 times before your little one falls asleep. If you do choose it for the look, it is great and really completes the crib. I would suggest, though, that you buy something else to play music for your little one.

Baby's Reviews: I like this mobile. The music is great, but it stops so much. Mommy or Daddy have to come in and crank it every 2 minutes or so. I like music to get to sleep; so, I prefer my playyard's mobile. Mommy just pushes a button and I have almost 20 minutes of music- more than enough to sleep by...

No comments:

Post a Comment