Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing

Fisher-Price My Little Snugabunny Cradle 'n Swing

Mommy's Review- My mother actually has this swing at her house. I have a similar model, but the seat is meant for a larger child. Both swings are wonderful. It faces two ways; so it will swing back and forth or side to side. The music played is great, and there are several different options. Everything is washable. The mobile has pieces that move. It also makes nature sounds. When my son was very small, this swing was ideal.

Baby's Review- I love this swing. I will just sit and sleep in it; so, Mommy and Daddy can relax for a minute. The music is great. I love to watch the mobile which the individual pieces move, unlike my other mobiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment