Monday, April 18, 2011

Pollywog Pond Frog Nursery Bedding 10 pc. Set

 I was very skeptical about ordering nursery bedding online, but for only about $100 I felt I could not really lose. This includes the sheet, bedskirt, comforter, 2 pillows, 2 valances, a diaper stacker, and a little pocketed piece to tie to the crib. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this nursery set. The quality is wonderful, much better than most you will find through Walmart and Target. The colors are vibrant. The material is very soft after washing it. It is also a very easy theme to find additional decorations if you don't want to splurge on any additional matching accessories. I bought frog adhesives from a local craft store instead of using the reeds. The diaper stacker and other storage piece that ties to the crib holds a lot. Not much more has to be done once buying this set. 10pc Frog Nursery Crib Bedding Set Brown & Green - Pollywog Pond




3 comments:

  1. I can't find this set anywhere. Any idea where I can get it? melinda_cook68@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got it from the link on Amazon. I did not realize it was not currently available. I will look for it and try to find it for you.

    ReplyDelete